Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hole-in-the-Rock nose plugs


On Mon. we drove to Escalante and then camped off to the side of one of the little roads so we could drive the 4 wheel drive road to Hole-in-the-Rock the next day. I was trying to be brave as we slept in the tent in the middle of no where. I woke up in the night and took out my ear plugs. I listened to the sounds all around us and then took the ear plugs and started to put them in my nose. I quess I was pretty "up tight".
We did some pretty neat hiking, had fun, and survived.

1 comment:

lovejoys said...

Donna, I thought my mom was crazy. Ha you were probably so tired so you didn't know what you were doing when you put your ear plugs in your nose. Did you put them in your mouth after they were in your ears and nose? That picture of Shoshone falls is really pretty. I've never seen those before and I wonder why because I have been to Twin Falls a couple of time. Looks like fun. Thanks for the book ideas. I should send you my list that we are doing for book club.